Dead by Daylight Update 2.06 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Dead by Daylight has been updated to version 2.06 by Behavior Interactive. This is a hotfix update that mentions several bug fixes in the patch notes.
This update implements a number of bug fixes that were introduced after the Mid-Chapter patch was deployed on all platforms. The patch notes mainly mention the bug fixes that have been implemented in the Dead by Daylight 2.06 update.
Mid-Chapter was also called Executioner Balance update and it launched back on October 20. This new patch simply implements a number of hotfixes.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that might prevent medkits with 32 charges to completely heal the second health state.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors auras not to be shown if a killer equipped with the Discordance perk enters the activation range after the survivors have started repairing a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused killers to have their first person view posture during the intro.
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween event hook auras to display a base.
- Fixed an issue that cause the Nightmare not to dissolve at the end of his mori animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demogorgon not to have an animation when using the Shred ability.
- Fixed an issue that may allow the killer to use its power before Blighted Rush after they hook a survivor while equipped with the Blighted Serum.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Visceral Canker to appear if a killer is the only user equipped with a quest that would cause a canker to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused a survivor’s model to remain in a Cage of Atonement when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Madness audio levels to be incorrect when switching spectated survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the killer’s music theme to be heard as a spectator in a custom game lobby.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop intermittently during Trials.
Dead by Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.