Dirt 5 Update 1.04 November 16 Patch Notes Released, Adds Vsync on PS4/PS5
Codemasters has released a new update for Dirt 5 on November 16 updating the PS4 version to 1.04. Here are the complete patch notes.
Dirt 5 is one of the launch games for the next-generation consoles that comes with support for 120 FPS. Codemasters has now released a new update today for PlayStation and Xbox consoles that implements a number of fixes. On the PS4 side, it patches the game to version 1.04.
Read More: PS5 Error Codes Explained: How To Fix Every PS5 Error
In this update, Codemasters has improved the performance of the game across different platforms. They have made further refinements to the DualSense adaptive triggers on PS5 and added VSync to the PS4 and PS5 versions which should reduce screen tearing.
Dirt 5 Update 1.04 November 16 Patch Notes
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay
- Xbox: Resolved issue causing some players to lose controller vibration/rumble
- PS4: Resolved issues caused by save data created before previous patch, such as progress disappearing upon game restart and crashes when using livery editor
- PS5: Further refinements to the use of DualSense adaptive triggers
- PS4/PS5: V-Sync added
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
- Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views
- Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event
- Multiplayer: general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches
- The Trophy/Achievement ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’ will now require players to race for 1,000 miles, instead of 10,000
Dirt 5 is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.