Dreams Update 2.06 Released, Get The Details Here
Dreams has been updated to version 2.06 by Media Molecule. This is a minor bugfix update. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Media Molecule has finally launched their long-awaited Dreams project for the PS4. It is an ambitious game that offers players easy-to-use designer tools to create their own special games. It also comes with a set fo pre-defined levels that were developed by Media Molecule.
Read More: Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass In March 2020
Dreams update 2.06 launched today without much fanfare. It is available to download now for PS4.
Dreams Update 2.06 Patch Notes
- Our first new art pack! – The Welcome Garden Art Pack contains more than 40 sculptures which will sit nicely alongside any content from the Welcome Home theme. Use them to spruce up your homespace, stamp into your own creations, or remix into something completely new.
- Community Jam Collections – We’ve added support for specifying a collection to use with a Community Jam. This means a better starting point for folks who want to enter but don’t quite know where to begin.
- Online Indicator – A green dot next to a dreamer’s name indicates they are online.
- New: Most Used Creation now in the Impy Awards playlists.
- Updated: Various tweaks and improvements to the Community Jam UI.
- Fixed: Issue where the notifications feed would return to the start of the list after viewing one.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
It is a small update even if we go by the changelog so there is not much to discuss here. If you have the game, you can download this update to see if any of your current issues have been resolved.
Dreams is available now exclusively for the PS4. It is currently being sold for $39.99 on the PlayStation Store.