Fortnite Update 2.86 Released, Here Are The Patch Notes
Fortnite has been updated to version 2.86 by Epic Games. This patch is mainly a hotfix. Here are the patch notes for this latest update.
After the last patch was released for Fortnite, Epic Games received reports of players encountering error messages like “ESP” on the PlayStation 4. This was limited to a select number of PS4 users and appears to have been fixed with this new hotfix.
Read More: Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.25 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
This Fortnite patch also improves stability on the Xbox One. The patch notes can be accessed below.
Fortnite Update 2.86 Patch Notes
- Addresses an “ESP” error message that some players may have been getting on PlayStation 4
- Addresses stability on Xbox One
Read More: PS4 Dominates Top 10 Sales In 2020 With Four Best-Selling Exclusives
According to the official Trello, Epic Games is investigating the following issues that will be addressed in future updates to the game.
- Boundless Set Sticker Customization
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
- Cannot get to Presets in Party Royale Phone Booth when previewing an Outfit, Back Bling, or Wrap.
- Gas Cans temporarily disabled in Battle Lab.
- Groot Awakening Island Missing
- Fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
Fortnite is a massively popular free-to-play online battle royale that is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphones.