Games Coming To & Leaving Xbox Game Pass In February 2023
The list of games headed to Xbox Game Pass in wave 2 for the month of February, 2023, as well as the list of games that are leaving the service during the month have been updated. The subscription service is starting the month with plenty of games you can look forward to very soon.
The new games to be added to the service this month include Atomic Heart, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Shadow Warrior 3, Cities Skylines Remastered, and more.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In February 2023
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 2 of February 2023 are as follows:
- Madden NFL 23 (Console and PC) EA Play – February 9
- SD Gundam Battle Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 9
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 14
- Cities: Skylines – Remastered (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S) – February 15
- Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 16
- Atomic Heart (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 21
One of the games prominently featured in February’s Xbox Game Pass catalogue update is Atomic Heart. It features a utopian world of wonders and perfection, in which humans live in harmony with their loyal and fervent robots. The unstoppable course of technology along with secret experiments have brought rise to mutant creatures, terrifying machines, and super-powered robots—all suddenly rebelling against their creators. It’s up to the player to stop them and find out what lies behind the idealized world.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games on February 15, 2023 are as follows:
- Besiege (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- CrossfireX (Cloud and Console)
- Infernax (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Recompile (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Last Kids on Earth (Cloud, Console, and PC)
As always, this is your chance to show the above games some love before they make their exit from the subscription service.