Games Coming To & Leaving Xbox Game Pass In January 2023
The list of games headed to Xbox Game Pass in wave 1 for the month of January, 2023, as well as the list of games that are leaving the service during this month have been updated. The subscription service is starting the month with plenty of games you can look forward to very soon, some of which are available as soon as today.
The new games to be added to the service this month include Stranded Deep, Mortal Shell, Shadow Warrior 3, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, Monster Hunter Rise, and more.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In January 2023
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 1 of January, 2023 are as follows:
- Stranded Deep (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Mortal Shell (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available today
- Shadow Warrior 3 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available soon
- Persona 3 Portable (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- Persona 4 Golden (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- Monster Hunter Rise (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 20
- Age of Empires II (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31
- Inkulinati (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31
One of the games prominently featured in January’s Xbox Game Pass catalogue update is Shadow Warrior 3, a first-person shooter developed by Flying Wild Hog and published by Devolver Digital. The Shadow Warrior 2 (2016) sequel was released on March 1, 2022, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Like its predecessors, the game is a first-person shooter and the player assumes control of Lo Wang, the series protagonist. Wang has access to a sizable collection of weapons that can be used against opponents.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games on January 15, 2023 can be seen below.
- The Anacrusis (Game Preview)
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
- Nobody Saves the World
- Windjammers 2
As always, this is your chance to show the above games some love before they make their exit from the subscription service.