Ghost of Tsushima Has An Insanely Cool Easter Egg After Finishing Game
Ghost of Tsushima is out now and while it is a long game, some players have managed to beat it. Here’s one of the easter eggs unlocked after beating the game.
Ghost of Tsushima offers a huge open world and there are many things to discover as you explore around the world map, but one such easter egg is tucked in a corner after you beat the game.
Read More: Final Fantasy VII Remake Director Will Reveal Number of Parts In Next Update
This easter egg references almost every major first-party franchise from Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios.
Ghost of Tsushima Origami Easter Egg and Where To Find It
Once you have completed the game, you will get a new house for Jin Sakai. Head inside to find the pair of Origami laid on a table. The following studios are referenced with Origami.
- Sony Santa Monica Studio (Axe – God of War)
- Insomniac Games (Ratchet – Ratchet and Clank)
- PixelOpus (Brush – Concrete Genie)
- Sony San Diego (Bat and Ball – MLB The Show)
- Polyphony Digital (Car – Gran Turismo)
- Guerrilla Games (Tallneck – Horizon Zero Dawn)
- Naughty Dog (Guitar – The Last of Us Part II)
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan (Colossus – Shadow of the Colossus)
- Sony London Studio (Logo)
- Sony Bend Studio (Bike – Days Gone)
- Media Molecule (Imp – Dreams)
Read More: Shin Megami Tensei III Remaster Announced, SMT V Release Window Confirmed
Here is an image of the easter egg courtesy of Twitter user xGarbett.
Ghost of Tsushima was released on July 17 exclusively for the PS4. It was developed by Sucker Punch and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan.