Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Ghost of Tsushima has been updated to version 1.13 on PS4. This update mainly focuses on bug fixes. You can get full details with the patch notes here.
The update download size is roughly 3 GB which is not that large, but it prepares the game for weekly challenges and raids. There are a couple of bug fixes mentioned in the patch notes as well. Raids will be added to the game from October 30, likely with another major patch released on that day.
According to Sucker Punch, Raids will be the “culmination of the story in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, bringing the fight directly to Iyo’s realm.” The upcoming raid will be divided into “three chapters and requires a full team of four Ghosts, as well as excellent coordination and communication.” The official title for this raid is “The Tale of Iyo”.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
Ghost of Tsushima is available now for PS4. It was developed by Sucker Punch and published by Sony interactive Entertainment.