Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.14 Brings Further Fixes To Legends
Sucker Punch has continued to update Ghost of Tsushima bringing some fixes to the Legends mode while sneaking in new content as well.
The Ghost of Tsushima update that has been released today is mostly aimed at resolving some of the issues that were clarified earlier this week by Sucker Punch. In a tweet, the developers mentioned that an update is due out soon that will resolve issues with the Legends mode.
“In the coming days, we’ll release Patch 2.14 for #GhostOfTsushima. This patch includes Ghost of Tsushima: Legends bug fixes for issues affecting Mists of Yagata, Hunter abilities, waypoints in Story missions, and more, ” reads the tweet.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.14 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug preventing Mists of Yagata from healing teammates correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow ability from triggering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a stunlock if a player was attacked while holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Healing Gourds with Resolve gains can now be used even while at full health.
- Fixed a bug preventing waypoints from appearing above the last remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Fixed a bug causing Intimidating Counter to not deal the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from un-muting themselves. Increase stagger damage done by Wind Stance against spear enemies.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is available now for the PS4 and PS5.