Gran Turismo 7: All Known Issues and Fixes [Updated March 18)
Gran Turismo 7 has been out for a while now and it continues to face some issues including the recent server outage that knocked the game offline.
The game has received a new update today that has resolved some of the minor issues, but there are still some bugs that need to be fixed. The list of known issues is updated almost after every patch so take a look at what is happening with the game since the last patch below.
All Known Issues and Fixes For Gran Turismo 7 (As of March 18)
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
- In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
- In the ‘Lobby’, when the [Room Settings] > [BoP/Tuning Forbidden] is set to ‘On’, the [Assist Settings] return to the default values;
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
- When spectating in the ‘Lobby’ or ‘Meeting Place,’ if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the issue.
- In the ‘Used Cars’ dealership, there have been cases where browsing the car list when the ‘Add to Wish List’ checkbox is checked for some could make some cars not display properly. In this case, please return to the World Map and re-enter the ‘Used Cars’ pavilion.
Gran Turismo 7 is available now for the PS4 and PS5.