Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.06 Is Live, Here Are The Patch Notes
Guerrilla Games has updated Horizon Zero Dawn to version 1.06 n PC. This update brings a number of fixes that have been detailed in the patch notes.
This update addresses additional crash fixes and brings further improvements in the game. Issues such as Aloy not walking in the direction where the camera was facing when pressing forward have been fixed in this patch. It has taken some time to get out which was necessary for these fixes, as per Guerrilla Games. They were working on implementing these fixes in the past couple of weeks.
Read More: New Miles Morales Footage Shows Peter Parker and Miles Morales Spider-Man Together
The developers have acknowledged some of the known issues that are faced by the game and are promising a fix for them as well. In the meanwhile, you can have a look at what has been fixed in Horizon Zero Dawn 1.06 patch on PC.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed a streaming compute shader crash
- Fixed a crash on startup related to file paths with non-ANSI characters
- Fixed an issue where characters would noticeably warp between cuts during a specific cutscene in main quest “The Point of the Spear”
- Fixed an issue where box graphics would flash during the final cinematic of the game
- Fixed an issue in HDR where the UI could get overlapped by a black scene
- Fixed an issue where turning on the Adaptive FPS option gave lower performance results than setting similar results manually
- Aloy forward walking direction – Aloy now walks directly towards the direction the camera is facing when you press forward, rather than at a slight angle
- Executable details – Properties of the executable now also displays the current version
Read More: Modern Warfare Update 1.28 Is Up, Here Are The Details
Horizon Zero Dawn is already available for PS4 and was released for PC in August.