Lords Of The Fallen Best Settings Guide For PC
CI Games and Hexworks’ latest action role-playing game, Lords of the Fallen, is now available, and we’ve put together the best PC settings for getting optimized performance on mid-end system specs.
Before we delve into the best settings for the PC version of Lords of the Fallen, make sure you’ve updated your GPU drivers and Windows to their latest respective versions. Additionally, disable or close any unnecessary background applications in order to reduce the CPU overhead as much as possible. The settings detailed ahead should provide a more optimized balance between graphics and frame rate compared to the presets available in-game.
Lords of the Fallen Best Settings
The settings below are there to serve as a broad starting point for further optimization based on your specific hardware specs. As a result, you may need to tweak some settings until you find a sweet spot based on your display’s refresh rate and the overall performance you seek.
- Window Mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: set as per the max resolution of your display or preference
- Resolution Scale: 100%
- VSync: Off on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, otherwise set to On
- FPS Limit: Unlimited on a VRR/G-Sync supported display, otherwise cap to frame rate target
- Nvidia DLSS: Yes, if supported by GPU
- Super Resolution: Quality
- AMD FSR: Yes if DLSS not supported by GPU, No otherwise
- Quality: Quality
- View Distance: Medium
- Shadows: Medium
- Anti-Aliasing: High
- Texture Quality: Ultra (or lower, depending on available VRAM)
- Visual Effects Quality: Medium (or higher, depending on available GPU headroom)
- Post-Processing Quality: Medium
- Reflection Quality: High
- Global Illumination Quality: High
- Foliage Quality: Medium (or higher, depending on available GPU headroom)
- Motion Blur: as per preference
Lords of the Fallen is the successor to 2014’s game of the same name. It was released on October 13, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S. The game is played from the third-person perspective. Players have the option to use both melee weapons and magic against enemies during combat. The mechanics draw inspiration from Soulslike games, and the game also offers a cooperative campaign mode for two players. Alternatively, a player-versus-player multiplayer mode is also available in Lords of the Fallen.