Luigi’s Mansion 3 Update 1.2.0 Released, Multiplayer DLC Detailed
Nintendo has confirmed Luigi’s Mansion 3 DLC and has released a new update 1.2.0 for the game that implements support for it on Nintendo Switch.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 update 1.2.0 was released today adding support for the upcoming DLC and implementing some story and gameplay fixes. Nintendo has also announced that Luigi’s Mansion 3 will get two multiplayer packs adding new content to the ScreamPark and ScareScraper multiplayer modes.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 multiplayer pack 1 will launch on April 20, 2020. It will come with three minigames for ScreamPark, six new Themed Ghosts, three new Outfits for Luigi, and three new floor themes in co-op ScareScraper mode. This will be followed by Part 2 that will launch with additional new content and features.
The multiplayer pack that contains both of these parts can be bought for $9.99 USD and it is a separate purchase from the main game. Those who pre-order the pack now can gain access to an exclusive Flashligh Type-P that can make the face of Polterpup on walls. Players can unlock and use this item after gaining access to Professor E. Gadd’s gallery.
As for the new update, Nintendo has also shared patch notes for Luigi’s Mansion 3 update 1.2.0.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 Update 1.2.0 Patch Notes
- Added Features
- Downloadable Content button was added to the title menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing when going down to B2 in the elevator.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing during the battle with King MacFrights.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to show the out-of-bounds area during the battle with Dr. Potter.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing by not allowing the player to insert the elevator button while playing through the Paranormal Productions floor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Luigi from leaving the building in Studio 3 on the Paranormal Productions floor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing by sending Luigi flying out of bounds during the battle in the Exhibit Hall on the Unnatural History Museum Floor.
- Fixed an issue that made the enemies stop moving during the battle with Serpci.
- Fixed several issues to improve gameplay experience.
You can get Luigi’s Mansion 3 exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. It was developed by Next Level Games.