Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.06 File Size and Patch Notes
Respawn Entertainment has released Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order update 1.06 today. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has been updated to add support for a Photo Mode. This support was patched into the game with update 1.05 that launched at the start of this month. Photo Mode lets the player take some great looking screenshots from the game.
Respawn Entertainment is now following up on the Photo Mode update with another patch. They are releasing it ahead of the Holiday season. They have shared details on what exactly is fixed in this small patch.
According to Respawn Entertainment, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order patch 1.06 “focuses on a small number of fixes, including some for climbing and grabbing onto ledges, and the growing of plants within the Terrarium.”
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements
Some additional tweaks have also been made to Cal to make him more responsive in combat. You can notice it during actions like tagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.