MLB The Show 22 PS5 File Size Revealed, Supports Dynamic 4K, 3D Audio, and HDR
MLB The Show 22 is out April 5, 2022, and will release for the PS4 and PS5 in addition to Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch.
The game is coming to multiple platforms for the first time. While it was already released on the Xbox One and Xbox Series last year, this is the first year when the game is also dropping for the Nintendo Switch.
On the official PlayStation Direct Store, Sony has listed the file size of the game and shared some other details on it as well. We learn that the game supports dynamic 4K and HDR in addition to 3D Audio.
Here are some of the features that were listed on the PlayStation Store.
- Enjoy night games in your created stadiums!
- Smooth, targeted 60fps gameplay.
- Crisp, dynamic 4K resolution.*
- Feel the impact of every hit, catch and collision through the DualSense™ wireless controller’s immersive sensory feedback.
- Enjoy sound effects in 360 degrees with Tempest 3D AudioTech:**
The file size of the game has been listed as 72 GB. This is significantly higher than the previous entry, MLB The Show 21. For comparison, MLB The Show 21 was roughly 44 GB on PS4 and 55 GB on PS5. This doesn’t include the data that was added with updates post-launch, but still, this is smaller than the 72 GB that is listed for MLB The Show 22.