Modern Warfare: How To Get All Trophies and Achievements Guide
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on October 25. Here’s how you can get all of the achievements and trophies in the game.
Modern Warfare is a gritty reboot for the series that will take it in a new direction. It also offers new multiplayer gameplay modes in addition to a single-player story mode. The latest entry the Call of Duty franchise is releasing for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Read More: Pokémon Sword and Shield Game Length: How Long To Beat Pokémon Sword and Shield
There are a grand total of 28 trophies and achievements to get in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. You don’t need to look into hidden trophies since there are none. There is an additional trophy that is a part of the Special Ops update but it is not needed for 100 percent completion.
How To Get All Trophies and Achievements in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Tier 1 – Unlock all Trophies
- Press [BOOM] to Defuse – Blow up 3 tripwires with explosives.
- Ashes to Ashes – Burn 4 enemies with a single molotov.
- Hang Time – Kill 3 Enemies while you are on a ladder.
- Long Way Down – Crash a helicopter by shooting the pilot.
- Wild Fire – Take down a flying Helicopter with a molotov.
- Good Effect on Target – Kill an enemy with a direct hit from a smoke grenade.
- Out of the Fire – Complete every single player mission on Veteran or Realism difficulty.
- Tea Time – Complete the single player Campaign on any difficulty.
- Nothing but Net – Neutralize the ‘Fog of War’ machine gun with a frag grenade.
- Trigger Discipline – Do not injure any civilians in ‘Piccadilly’.
- Play Dead – Kill all the enemies in the ‘Embedded’ field of dead bodies.
- Companion Block – Only use one cinder block and bring it to the end of ‘Embedded’.
- Wall Hax – Save Alpha 3-2 from being downed.
- Golden Path – Complete ‘Clean House’ without being hit using one bullet per threat.
- Circus Tour – Kill at least one enemy while inside The Reading Place, Aural Chic and both Subway undergrounds.
- Love from Above – Destroy 4 trucks with 4 drone strikes before they reach the end of their path in ‘The Embassy’.
- Pit Stop – Stop three APCs with Hadir’s sniper rifle.
- Driver’s Ed – Shoot the driver of the suicide truck.
- Two Birds – Kill both soldiers with one shot in ‘Hometown’.
- Tunnel Rat – Complete ‘The Wolf’s Den’ tunnels using only the 1911.
- Dodged a Bullet – Never get hit by the sniper while escaping captivity.
- Got Something on Your Face – Spit on Barkov.
- Hot Swap – Get at least one kill with eight different weapons when completing ‘Old Comrades’.
- Lights Out – Shut off the power to 4 buildings in ‘Going Dark’.
- We Own the Night – Kill all enemies at the Church, Clocktower, and Pool without anyone calling for backup.
- Warheads on Foreheads – Reach Barkov’s lab entrance using only drone strikes.
Lastly, there is a trophy called “Liberation that has the requirement to “Complete all Special Operations missions.”
Read More: The Outer Worlds Game Length: How Long To Beat The Outer Worlds
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare also has a massive day one update that is needed in order to play the game. The pre-load of the game offered it into multiple packs while Sony has pulled it out from the Russian PlayStation Store due to the negative portrayal of Russians. It has a massive hard disk space requirement on PC.