Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.23 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Mortal Kombat 11 has been updated to version 1.23 by NetherRealm Studios. This update brings in a skin pack and more, as mention in the patch notes.
NetherRealm Studios has updated Mortal Kombat 11 today on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. This update comes after the launch of the Aftermath expansion that added more characters to the game. As for the patch notes, most of the fixes that are mentioned in today’s patch notes are for PC only, but the console patch notes are for the All Hallow’s Eve Skin Pack.
Here are the patch notes for Mortal Kombat 11 1.23 update which were shared by NetherRealm Studios.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.23 Patch Notes
Character Skin Pack Update
All Hallow’s Eve Skin Pack release, including Halloween inspired skins – “Beast Within” Johnny Cage, “Blizzard King” Sub-Zero and “Bad Medicine” D’Vorah. Available for Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath owners.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with Co-Op Towers where only 2 players could join the lobby
- Fixed an issue with the Mouse cursor still being present in Photo Mode after toggling off UI
- Fixed an issue with 21:9 aspect ratio during match searches
- Reworked scrollbar functionality – Clicking the down arrow on scrollbars snaps the slider and selection to the bottom of the list.
- Selecting a preset with mouse now equips instead of opening it.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly selecting and deselecting character in King of The Hill mode causes several malfunctions of the mouse
- Fixed an issue with placeholder letters appearing when attempting to create lobbies using the virtual keyboard
Mortal Kombat XI is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The Aftermath expansion launched back in May and those who own it will be able to claim the new Skin Pack.