Nioh 2 Update 1.04 Is Out Now, Get The Details Here
Koei Tecmo has updated Nioh 2 to version 1.04 today on PS4. This patch contains a number of bug fixes and improvements including balance adjustments.
Nioh 2 launched on March 13 for PS4. Since the launch of the game, there have been three updates released for it. The most recent update has been released for PS4 in Japan although it still has to launch for the rest of the world.
Nioh 2 update 1.04 patch notes mention two key changes. One is for adjustment to various in-game balance and the second is for bug fixes. At the moment, there are no official patch notes available in English. The official website has the patch notes listed in Japanese.
Nioh 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Some of the adjustments mentioned in the patch notes are related to weapon balance.
- Added the ability to easily increase the skill of other weapons if the skill of a certain weapon type is high
- Relaxed “weapon proficiency” requirements for some training area missions
- Reduces the strength of “Gaki” and reduces the power of specific attacks
Some of the bug fixes include the following.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the tsumoku were not reflected on the minimap
- Fixed a rare issue where all enemies would stop firing
- Fixed a bug where if you set up a battle with a sword, you could be relentless before the battle was completed
- Fixed a bug where the attack would not hit if a strong attack was made when an attack was hit at the bottom of the sword
This patch size is just 500 MB which is small for an update. It should be available for those who have a Japanese copy of the game, and it should go live for the rest of the world later today.