No Man’s Sky Update 3.21 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.21 bringing in new bug fixes as part of the update which was released after the Companions patch.
Hello Games has updated No Man’s Sky to a new version as part of a new update aimed at fixing some of the bugs that have cropped up since the launch of the Companions in the game.
Companion is a new update that allows players to pet the various creatures in the game. It was released as part of a new patch earlier this week and it is currently available on all platforms. Hello Games has shared the following patch notes.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.21 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reading the text at some specific interactions, primarily distress beacons.
- On PC, fixed a crash that could occur when loading creature textures. This fix will be rolled out to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Aggressive companions will now correctly attack hazardous plants.
- A number of creature behaviours have been rebalanced to better match personality traits.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused players to appear in the wrong position when riding creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a small number of creatures from being customised.
- Improved the positioning of accessories on some four-legged creatures.
- Fixed an issue that caused some companions to only mine objects that were very close to them.
- Fixed a number of issues with the way companions aimed their mining lasers.
- Fixed a bug that could allow companions to attempt to locate a building while not on a planet.
- Fixed an issue that could very occasionally cause creatures to use speech options from an incorrect personality type.
- Introduced a number of tutorial hints for the first time players who use the Egg Sequencer.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing controller icons to appear when riding a pet using Vive controllers.
- Fixed a number of creature animation glitches that could occur in multiplayer.
- Fixed a glitch in the sleeping animation for blob-like creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause companion summoning icons to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistent colour formatting in companion speech.
- Fixed a number of issues with companion particle effects.
- Fixed a number of issues related to network syncing creature interactions.
No Man’s Sky is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC.