Overwatch has been updated to version 3.04 today bringing in a number of fixes and improvements. You can find the complete patch notes here.
Blizzard is bringing a new game mode with this patch, Bounty Hunter Brawl. This will let the players test their skills by playing as an outlaw. The way this new mode works is that whoever manages to land the first kill becomes a target and gets additional points for killing others, but if the player is killed, their killer assumes the role of bounty hunter reaping bonus points.
Read More: Rainbow Six Siege Update 4.3.1 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Aside from the update adding a new gameplay mode, there are some bug fixes and adjustments which is the norm for such updates.
Overwatch Update 3.04 Patch Notes
NEW GAME MODE: BOUNTY HUNTER BRAWL
Test your skills as an outlaw with this new addition to the Arcade rotation: Bounty Hunter! Getting the first kill of the match makes you the Target and gives you extra points for making kills, but beware: anyone who kills you becomes the next Target!
Feature Update: Replay Viewer Fine-Grained Playback Controls
- We’ve introduced a new option that allows you to toggle between two different playback controls, the default playback controls and the “fine-grained” playback controls.
- These “fine-grained” controls will allow you to increase and decrease the replay playback speed in smaller increments than 0.25x, from 0.10x to 1.00x. You can also hold your “Move Slow” binding while increasing or decreasing speeds to change the playback speed acceleration. This can help you capture cool slow-motion shots and more!
- Added a “New” Ownership Filter to the Player Icon tab in the career profile
- Reorganized the layout of the escape menu while you are in a custom game
- Adjusted sound for boosted hit indicators to increase clarity
- Fixed a bug that would rarely cause enemy footstep sounds to not be heard
- Fixed a bug that caused the chat feed to not properly indicate that a real ID friend request has been accepted
- Fixed a bug that caused Sombra’s low health material effect to be seen on allies during a replay playback
- Fixed a bug with missing collision inside of the Pachimari arcade
- Fixed a bug with the map geometry that produced a gap between buildings
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of specific door frames
- Fixed a bug with missing collision on the pottery wheels
- Fixed a bug with missing collision between vending machines
- Fixed a bug with the map geometry that produced a gap in the Deadlock hideout interior
- Fixed bug where her Barrier would not scale properly using Workshop settings
- Fixed bug where the Deaths Prevented stat would not track correctly
- Fixed a bug with his hit volume becoming out of sync if frozen during his ultimate ability
- Fixed a bug causing his lean animation to be less responsive than expected
- Fixed a bug where the low health effect would sometimes show incorrectly in replays
- Fixed a bug that caused an invisible Sombra to reveal her location if her model was still loading into the match
- Fixed a bug that could cause her to be killed while traveling between teleporter locations
- Fixed a bug that allowed him to use Piledriver while on the ground in rare circumstances
- Fixed a bug with his Toybot skin that that caused an animation issue to occur when casting orbs
- Fixed a bug where sounds and effects would stop during the Meditate emote
Overwatch is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.