Ubisoft has released update 1.94 for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. This patch implements a number of fixes as detailed in the full patch notes.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has quickly become one of the most successful first-person shooters with a rapid-growing eSports player count. It continues to get seasonal updates that add new operators, maps, and gameplay modes.
Read More: Dead Cells Update 1.17 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Ubisoft has added Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell as a new operator in the most recent season of Rainbow Six Siege. This is now being followed by a patch that implements a number of bug fixes. The official patch version is Y5S3.1 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.94 Patch Notes Y5S3.1
In this update we will be removing the vote-to-kick feature from Quick Match (vote-to-kick was previously only available in Quick Match.)
We’ve been monitoring the use of vote-to-kick for the last seasons and have confirmed that it is indeed a highly abused feature used as a disruption tool and that it is considered by most to be a pain point in this playlist. Considering that it brings more tension to Quick Match, we decided to turn it off.
- FIXED – Mismatched SFX when picking up a hard breach charge gadget.
- FIXED – Operator shields will flip in first person POV after swapping out the shield and performing a melee attack.
- FIXED – Various clipping/dynamic clipping issues.
- FIXED – Various issues with assets/props on maps.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various minor caster mode details.
- FIXED – Various vault issues.
- FIXED – Various vault issues on Chalet.
- FIXED – Jukebox in 1F Bar on Chalet can be vaulted onto.
- FIXED – Various drone collision issues on Chalet allowing drones to go OOB/OOW, or blocking drones.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped behind the boiler in B Main Garage on Chalet.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in certain spots on Chalet after forcing collision.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up if dropped in a specific spot on EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Drones are not destroyed when thrown OOB on Chalet.
- FIXED – Issues with Secure Area mode in 1F Fireplace on Chalet.
- FIXED – Operator can go OOB by forcing collision in EXT Helipad Trail of Chalet.
- FIXED – Players can’t vault down to B Backyard stairs on Chalet.
- FIXED – Potentially exploitable position on Chalet.
- FIXED – Some gadgets float when attached to solarium windows on Chalet.
- FIXED – The table in B Wine Cellar of Chalet can’t be damaged by explosives.
- FIXED – Sensitivity for Zero’s Argus Camera on controllers is higher than intended.
- FIXED – Inconsistent replication for Zero’s Piercing Camera for players who have reconnected to the game
- FIXED – Multiple damage decals from Zero’s camera when deployed on certain surfaces.
- FIXED – Visual issues with Zero’s Argus Launcher reticule and crosshair while hipfiring and ADS, respectively.
- FIXED – Zero’s Argus Launcher crosshairs are not being affected by the disable state when inside Mute’s jammer AOE.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera can be deployed multiple times in the same spot.
- FIXED – Zero’s Piercing Camera floats if deployed on a barricade that later has its perimeter destroyed.
- FIXED – Clash’s shield animation can be stopped by pressing any spring/shoot buttons.
- FIXED – When using Iana’s Gemini, her 1.5x and 2.0x scopes will change to a different scope on the Gemini.
- FIXED – Scopes are held closer to Nokk’s face when prone when her HEL is active.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity settings are not being saved after restarting on console.
- FIXED – In custom matches, duplicate pings can occur when switching sides.
- FIXED – Missing SFX while in support mode after dying.
- FIXED – Various issues lost in-game voice chat functionality.
- FIXED – Various issues with in-game voice chat.
- FIXED – Various minor bugs in PvE.
- FIXED – Various UI/HUD issues.
- FIXED – Various visual cosmetic/shop issues.
Read More: No Man’s Sky Update 3.0 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It is also confirmed to get a free next-generation upgrade for PS5 and Xbox Series X.