Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart will run at a dynamic 4K resolution with HDR on the PS5. It also targets 60 FPS in performance mode.
The official PlayStation website has been updated for the upcoming PS5 games that have been announced so far. Among the listed games is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, which still doesn’t have a release date set for it.
The official website has revealed some new information on the PS5 exclusive features for Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. It is one of the launch exclusives that hasn’t been announced for the PS4.
According to the listing on the website, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart will run at a dynamic 4K resolution with HDR. There is a performance mode as well that will target 60 FPS.
- Stunning visuals: Enhanced lighting and ray tracing make for super sharp visual fidelity. Displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR*, behold dazzling in-game worlds as you work to save the universe. Enjoy Performance Mode to experience a targeted 60fps frame rate as you encounter new enemies across multiple dimensions.
- Fast loading: Planet-hop with abandon – near-instant loading via the PS5 system’s SSD sends you hurtling across the galaxy at hyper-speed.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel unbridled dimensional energy via the DualSense wireless controller, making combat come alive. Each weapon has unique responses as you mow down foes.
- Haptic feedback: Sense the impact of in-game rumbles and explosions through the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Immerse your ears in 3D spatial environments, enabling you to hear everything above, below and surrounding you, all the while using your favorite pair of headphones. Connect with the sounds of combat and explore in wonder as worlds come to life, enveloping you with high fidelity sound.
PS5 is confirmed to launch on November 12, 2020. The digital edition of the console will be sold for $399.99 while the disc edition is available for $499.99.