Gran Turismo 7 Will Target 4K 60 FPS With Ray-Tracing On PS5, Other Special Features Detailed
Gran Turismo 7 will run at a 4K resolution and target 60 FPS with ray-tracing on PS5. Some other exclusive features were also detailed.
Just like Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Gran Turismo 7 offers a host of new features that are only possible thanks to the unique hardware of the PS5. It will support ray-tracing on the PS5 hardware with 4K, HDR, and a targeted 60 FPS frame rate.
Other features are near-instant load times, adaptive triggers support letting the players feel the pressure applied on the break with different sensitivity ranges, vibration from ABS, and so on. Tempest 3D Audio tech lets the player determine the position of cars through sound.
Here is the detailed breakdown of every special feature for Gran Turismo 7 on the PS5, as posted on the official PlayStation website.
- Stunning visuals: Marvel at rendering quality through ray tracing, with support for 4K, HDR, and a targetd 60 FPS frame rate.*
- Fast loading: Go to race events quickly, gather in lobbies and receive friend invites extremely quickly with an ultra-high speed SSD. Select from a huge variety of cars with no load times.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the contrast in brake pedal weight at different sensitivity ranges, the vibrations from the ABS and variation in throttle pedal weight on different types of cars.
- Haptic feedback: Experience the feeling of tire contact with the road, and subtle bumps on the road surface.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Sense the position of other cars and drivers around you through sound. Hear clear 3D Audio positioning and spatial expression of depth and height in replays.
Gran Turismo 7 will be out exclusively for the PS5. Just like Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, this is currently confirmed to be a PS5 exclusive.