Skyrim Update 1.22 Focuses On PS4 and PS5 Issues Including “Out of Memory” Error
Bethesda Softworks has deployed a quick update 1.22 today for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This patch has fixed some PS4/PS5-specific issues
Since the launch of the Anniversary edition of the game, a lot of issues have popped up including some that are specific to the PS4 and PS5, and some that are specific to the Xbox consoles.
Bethesda Softworks has deployed a new update today to address some of the issues. They outlined the new patch notes in a discord update.
Skyrim Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Added additional translations when downloading creations
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “Owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing when spam casting Fireball.
- [PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the “download all” button
If you are still facing a 0kb Issue on the PS4 or PS5, Bethesda Softworks wants you to let them know about it.