Star Wars Jedi: Survivor May 2 Update Delivers Performance Improvements; See the Patch Notes Here
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor received a patch for PC today, May 1, while a patch for PS5 and XSX is set to release tomorrow, featuring various fixes detailed in the patch notes.
The game has been reported to suffer from poor performance not only on PC but also on consoles. This upcoming patch should hopefully address some of these issues.
You can find the complete patch notes for the upcoming Star Wars Jedi: Survivor update below. EA Star Wars shared them on their official social media account.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor May 2 Update Patch Notes
May 1 – PC Patch:
- Performance improvements for non-raytraced rendering.
May 2 – PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S:
- Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S in different areas of the game.
- Fixed crashes related to skipping cinematics.
- Performance improvements on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis.
- Fixed various rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko colors not saving.
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko disappearing from the stable.
- Fixed issues with overlapping cinematic dialogue.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI remaining in T-Pose during photo mode.
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma.
- Fixed a bug where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if they didn’t save after leaving the chamber and died.
If you’re playing the game on a PC, you can try some additional fixes that should enhance performance, or you can follow our best settings guide. If you’re playing the game on a PS5, you can check out a solution for the HDR issue in the game.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is now available for PS5, Xbox Series S|X, and PC. The game was developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by EA.