Street Fighter 6 Update 1.08 Patch Notes: Major Improvements and Features Added
Street Fighter 6 has received an update, version 1.08, which is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series S|X. The patch notes mention a lot of significant changes.
The update was carried out during the maintenance period from December 1st to November 31st across different time zones, and it brings a host of new features and adjustments. The Fighting Pass now includes a “Happy Holidays” pack and new customization options such as Cartoonish Challenge Customization and Outfit 3 for the 18 characters in the launch roster. More customization options will be available with the release of Akuma.
In the Fighting Ground, players can now link their outfits to challenge illustrations and set opponent outfits for online battles. Live Commentary has been enhanced with additional lines and patterns.
The update has also corrected unintended battle behaviors and added an “Intermediate” server to the Battle Hub. The number of servers has been adjusted, and tournaments are now more finely categorized. The World Tour mode sees an increase in Favorite Gear entries, and adjustments to perk effects have been made for balance.
Replays from earlier versions are no longer playable. The update also addresses various bug fixes and acknowledges an ongoing issue with Avatar Battles. General updates include measures for disconnect situations, privacy settings for Avatar Recipe Sharing, tournament entry visibility, and enhanced noticeability of Score Boosts in Extreme Battles.
Street Fighter 6 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Goods Shop Items Added:
- “Happy Holidays” Fighting Pass.
- Cartoonish Challenge Customization.
- Outfit 3 for launch roster and Year 1 characters.
Fighting Ground Updates:
- New Battle Settings features for outfit-linking and opponent outfit customization.
- Additional lines and patterns for Live Commentary.
- Various adjustments for unintended behaviors (details in Battle Change List).
Replay and Fighter Profile:
- Inability to play back or search for replays from earlier versions.
- Earlier version history data not displayed.
Battle Hub Updates:
- Adjusted number of servers and addition of “Intermediate” server.
- Finer categorization of League-Separated Tournaments.
- Start of NERDS and Baki series collaborations, and other events.
World Tour Updates:
- Increased Favorite Gear entries.
- Adjustments to perk effects (Fatal Counter, Cross Counter, Flash).
- Confirmation of opponent information post-disconnect.
- Privacy setting for Avatar Recipe Sharing.
- Enhanced visibility for tournament entry and Score Boosts.
- Fixes for frame value display issues, Custom Room Team Battles, and miscellaneous bugs.
- Issue with follow-up attacks in Avatar Battles being activated on block.
Street Fighter 6 is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S|X, and PC.