Tekken 7 has been updated to version 4.00 starting the latest season for the game. Here’s everything included in this update including patch notes.
Season 4 for Tekken 7 brings in new characters with DLC Pack 16 and 17 which will be available on November 10 on all platforms. They will add Kunimitsu and Vermilion Gates stage to the game in addition to implementing various bug fixes related to the online gameplay modes.
Read More: The Last Guardian Runs at 60 FPS On PS5 Through Backward Compatibility
The full details on Tekken 7 4.00 update are seen with the patch notes below. Balance adjustment for the various characters is also included in the patch notes. The update is currently available to download for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Tekken 7 Update 4.00 Patch Notes
Update data Ver.4.00 will include the following elements:
- Battle balance adjustment PS4® Xbox One STEAM
Made adjustments related to game balance for all characters. Please see the details HERE.
*Recorded battles in MY REPLAY&TIPS from previous versions cannot be used after this update due to the change of battle balance.
- New function TEKKEN PROWESS PS4® Xbox One STEAM
The display of TEKKEN PROWESS is added to battles in each online related mode.
TEKKEN PROWESS is the new indicator of a player’s total strength and skill in TEKKEN.
A player’s online ID color will change depending on their TEKKEN PROWESS.
The display of TEKKEN PROWESS will be also added to LEADERBOARDS and PLAYER INFORMATION.
- Adjustment of online rank PS4® Xbox One STEAM*Ranking on LEADERBOARDS will only be updated when a player’s highest rank is updated.
- The new highest rank
The new highest rank “TEKKEN God Omega” is added.
- Adjustment of rank point
The necessary points in which a rank goes up and down will be changed ranks over “True TEKKEN God”.
- Losing Streak countdown
A losing streak display is added in rank point gauge for a match of players who are TEKKEN God Prime and above. When a player loses 3 times in a row, rank points will be decreased more than usual.
- Rank reset
Due to the rank point adjustment and the implementation of TEKKEN PROWESS, online rank for Season 4 is reset to a certain rank based the rank from Season 3.
- Online play enhancement PS4® Xbox One STEAM*Wireless connection might be caused a delay or display lag during a match. For smooth online matchings, it is recommended to use wired connection play.
- Response improvement（Rollback/Net-code improvement)
Perceived delay happening during online matches is improved.
- Wi-fi indicator
An icon is displayed to indicate a WiFi connection during online matching.
*During the celebration period, BGM of ARENA stage is also changed.
- Renewal of user interface PS4® Xbox One STEAM
A part of user interface is renewed, and BGM is also updated. The design of health bar is also updated.
- Renewal of ARENA stage PS4® Xbox One STEAM
Celebrating to PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary, the design of ARENA stage is changed to the special state.
- Adjustment of item appearance rate in TREASURE BATTLE PS4® Xbox One STEAM
Increase the ratio of character’s item appearance rate in TREASURE BATTLE.
- Added illustrations to GALLERY PS4® Xbox One STEAM
New illustrations will be added to GALLERY of [Tekken 7].
Tekken 7 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.