Ubisoft Details The Division Patch 2.1 Due Out This Week
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is continuing to get some strong post-launch support by Ubisoft. They have announced a new update for The Division 2 which is due out this week.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 has received multiple updates since its launch. It had a huge day one patch that was close to 50 GB and resulted in almost doubling the game size that was shipped on the disc. Since then, Ubisoft has continued to release incremental updates and the next patch is coming very soon.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 patch 2.1 will include a couple of bug fixes. There are not full patch notes available for this new update. Since the current version for The Division 2 on PS4 is update 1.05, it is pretty much certain that we are going to get an update 1.06 this week.
What Is Included In The Division 2 Update 1.06?
Ubisoft has just shared a couple of the minor changes that will be added to The Division 2 update 1.06 but the full list of changes will be released once the update is ready to release for the public.
The Division 2 patch 2.1 will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime later this week. Some of the confirmed changes for the patch include a fix for the bench not crafting to world tier 5 the characters getting stuck.
- We have a fix for the bench not upgrading to World Tier 5 in the works.
Characters getting stuck
- We are trying to reproduce this internally. If you have more information on the topic, please share it with us (e.g. if you’re experiencing high latency).
- We have one fix for players getting stuck in the revive animation.
- Made first improvements with TU2.
- Another fix incoming to reduce more occurrences in 2.1.
- We’ll apply more fixes in the future as needed.
- Fix coming to address the two piece gear set bonus of True Patriot not working.
The Division 2 patch 2.1 is expected to arrive later this week so keep your eyes peeled for it. The game is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.