Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was announced last weekend at Star Wars Celebration event and Respawn Entertainment has slowly started to share more information for their upcoming game including DLC plans, the involvement of EA, PC Specs and collector’s edition.
Community Engagement Specialist for EA Star Wars, Jay Ingram was open to questions on Twitter regarding Fallen Order. He has shared some new information based on the questions asked by the fans.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order DLC Details, PC Specs, and Collector’s Edition
- He confirmed that they have no plans for DLC. “We want to release a strong, self-contained story.” (Source)
- While it didn’t need any confirmation, the game will be in third-person camera. (Source)
- The player might see some familiar faces along the way but the focus is on new characters. (Source)
- There are no plans to release a collector’s edition, only standard and deluxe. (Source)
- Sounds like you will be able to re-visit some locations. (Source)
- Cosmetics are confirmed as seen with the Deluxe edition but no other details for now. (Source)
- He hints at Metroidvania exploration with the protagonist learning new abilities to explore locations. (Source)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was the idea of Respawn Entertainment and it is their vision, not EA. (Source)
- More information will be possibly shared this June at E3. (Source)
- Regarding the PC Specs, they are not finalized at this point in development (Source)
Fallen Order is a single-player experience with no multiplayer. It will also offer enhancements for the Xbox One X including 4K, HDR and Variable Refresh Rate. The game is set to launch on November 15, 2019, for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.