Trials of Mana has been updated to version 1.10 by Square Enix. The patch notes mention all the changes included in this update.
There is a major new addition as a part of this update. This is the No Future difficulty mode that makes the game several times more challenging than the regular difficulty. It makes enemies and bosses harder to defeat, disables certain ability, and reduces the number of items that are available in the battle. It also adds time limits on boss battles among other things.
Read More: Street Fighter 5 Update 3.04 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
If you are planning to start a new game plus, there is an additional Expert difficulty available now. Players can also reset their levels when starting a new game plus mode after this patch.
Trials of Mana Update 1.10 Patch Notes
“No Future” difficulty added:
- Enemies and bosses are much harder to defeat.
- Only selectable when starting a New Game Plus and reverting back to level 1.
- Certain abilities are unavailable.
- Number of items available during battle is reduced to 3.
- Time limits on boss battles.
- Length of time the attack range is displayed is reduced for some bosses.
- Rainbow Item Seeds may yield stronger versions of the same gear obtainable in other difficulties.
- 2 new Chain Abilities added.
- “Expert” difficulty added when starting a New Game Plus.
- Switching classes animation and credits are now skippable.
- You will be able to access the costumes you have unlocked after resetting your class or restarting on New Game Plus. (*Only applicable to costumes of classes switched to after the update. They can be changed after your first class switch.)
- You can choose to revert to level 1 when starting a New Game Plus.
- New goddess statues added to the map.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Read More: Konami Bans The Player Who Triggered Metal Gear Solid V Nuclear Disarm Event
Trials of Mana is available now for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch.