Super Smash Bros Ultimate has been updated to version 9.0.0 on the Nintendo Switch. The patch notes for this update mention various changes.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is getting a second fighter pass that will add six new characters to the game’s roster. One of these is confirmed to be Steve while the other is Min Min. Both of these are available in the game now if you have purchased Fighter Pass 2.
Read More: Konami Bans The Player Who Triggered Metal Gear Solid V Nuclear Disarm Event
Steve is from Minecraft and comes with the alternative skin Alex. There are other additions to the spirit shop taken from Minecraft like Enderman, Zombie, and Slime. You can have a look at the complete Super Smash Bros Ultimate 9.0.0 update patch notes below.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Update 9.0.0 Patch Notes
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Slime (Minecraft)
- Villager & Iron Golem
- Ender Dragon
- The controls during combat in battle arenas while spectators are present have been adjusted.
- Adjustments have been made to the way Global Smash Power is calculated.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Steve & Alex Challenger Pack
- Creeper Mask + Outfit
- Pig Mask + Outfit
- Diamond Helmet + Armor
- Travis Wig + Outfit
- Bomberman Mask + Outfit
- Gil’s Helmet + Armor
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- An issue where the movement delay after a perfect shield was behaving incorrectly under certain rules has been fixed.
- Game balance adjustments, stability fixes, and other minor adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Read More: Demon’s Souls Remake Listed For PS4 By Hungarian Retailer
The game is available now for the Nintendo Switch.