Here’s The Updated List Of Games Coming To And Leaving Xbox Game Pass in June 2022
Microsoft has updated the list of games headed to Xbox Game Pass in June 2022, as well as the list of games that are leaving the service. The software giant is closing out the month with more games you can look forward to very soon, some of which are available as soon as today.
The new games to be added to the service this month include the Shadowrun Trilogy, Naraka: Bladepoint, FIFA 22, Far Cry 5, and Total War: Three Kingdoms.
Games Coming To Xbox Game Pass In June 2022
The full list of Xbox Game Pass Games for wave 2 of June 2022 are as follows:
- Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) – Available today
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC) – Available today
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
- Golf With Your Friends: Bouncy Castle Course DLC – Available today
- Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Biosyn Expansion – Available now
- FIFA 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 23
- Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
A friendly reminder that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is now available to play for Xbox Game Pass subscribers. The game reunites Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael in a side scrolling beat ’em up that’s as faithful to the source material as they come. It also pays tribute to retro TMNT games, such as Turtles In Time and evoking the Turtles’ renowned 1987 design.
Games Leaving Game Pass This Month
The full list of games that are leaving Xbox Game Pass Games by June 30, 2022 are as follows:
- FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
This is, as usual, your chance to show these games some love before they go. You may also save up to 20% on each game in case you’d like to purchase and keep them in your library, so this doesn’t have to be the last you see of them.