Xbox Game Pass Adds Octopath Traveler, Yakuza 6, and More In March Update
Microsoft is bringing a whole host of new games for Xbox Game Pass subscribers in addition to Outriders, and the debut of Octopath Traveler.
Outriders was one of the games that was heavily teased for the Xbox Game Pass before it was confirmed yesterday. In addition to this, Undertale was also confirmed to arrive on the service later today and now we have a whole host of new games to confirm that will be added to the service later in March.
First up is Undertale which is out today on Game Pass for PC and Consoles. It will be followed by Empire of the Sin and Nier Automata for PC. You can have a look at the complete list of games below.
Xbox Game Pass March Update Round 2
- Undertale (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – Available today
- Empire of Sin (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – March 18
- Nier: Automata (PC) – March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – March 18
- Torchlight III (PC) – March 18
- Genesis Noir (Console and PC) [email protected] – March 25
- Octopath Traveler (Console and PC) – March 25
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PC) [email protected] – March 25
- Supraland (PC) [email protected] – March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console and PC) – March 25.
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console and PC) [email protected] – March 30
- Outriders (Cloud and Console) – April 1
Just like the new additions, there are a few games that will be removed from the service later this month. Here is a list of the games that will be leaving Game Pass at the end of March.
- Hyperdot (Console and PC)
- Journey to the Savage Planet (Console)
- Machinarium (PC)
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bundle includes both the PC and Xbox versions of the service and also offers Xbox Live Gold which is required to play online multiplayer on the console.