Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 1.6.0 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Animal Crossing New Horizons has been updated to version 1.6.0 by Nintendo. The patch notes list all the new additions for the Winter Update.
There are two seasonal events as part of this update. One is Turkey Day while the second is Toy Day. This update also finally adds the ability to transfer save data from two different Nintendo Switch systems. This means players can now export their Islands to a different Nintendo Switch.
There are a lot of other changes included in this update. Details on the patch notes can be viewed below which were shared on the Nintendo Support website.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Update 1.6.0 Patch Notes
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.
- This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your User Data” feature as well.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional Nook Miles redemption items.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Additional DIY recipes that use seasonal materials.
- Additional Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration item.
Animal Crossing New Horizons is one of the best-selling games on the Nintendo Switch. It has outsold most of the games on the platform aside from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which also comes bundled with Nintendo Switch console.