Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance has been updated to version 1.03 today by Interplay Entertainment. This follows an earlier update post-launch that resolved minor issues.
Interplay Entertainment has released this remaster for all modern platforms. However, they are also quickly patching it with new updates as seen with patch 1.03 that launched today. This update should be available on other platforms as well. The update size is quite small, at least on the PS4, and the patch notes can be seen below.
Here is some information on the game taken from the Microsoft Store.
Experience the massively popular world of Baldur’s Gate as never before. Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance thrusts you into an epic Dungeons & Dragons adventure filled with intense action, intricate puzzles and sinister intrigue, where your mastery of cold steel and devastating spells is the only thing between you and ultimate evil.
- A ground-breaking adventure, featuring the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rule set.
- Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments deliver a more realistic gaming experience.
- Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
- Battle alone or join a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
- Explore Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing newfound adventures with a different customized character or replaying in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
- Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer Jeremy Soule.
The game is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It can be purchased for $29.99.