Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Update 1.02 is Live, Here Are The Patch Notes
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated update 1.02 is out now. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
THQ Nordic along with Purple Lamp Studio has released this remake of the cult classic SpongeBob game. They are also updating it to address minor bug fixes and other issues.
This update mostly aims to add minor tweaks to the game. An option has been added for friend invites in the multiplayer mode and the controller scheme will be displayed in the in-game menu. Other than these two changes, there are minor bug fixes.
Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Added controller scheme to in-game menu
- Added options for friend invites in multiplayer
- Localisation bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
Here is an overview of the game from the Steam Store.
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is available for PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4.