Beat Saber Update 1.33 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Beat Saber has been updated to version 1.33 today for PS4 and PC. Here are the complete patch notes for this update which is just under 500 MB.
In addition to adding support for the BTS Pack, the update also makes some minor changes to the game. It overhauls the curved screen design, adds Adaptive SFX, adjustable Note Jump Offset, and more into Player Options.
Like it is the case with most of the previous update, the actual file size of the patch is under 500 MB. You will need to purchase the new BTS songs individually from the Steam or PlayStation Store.
Beat Saber Update 1.33 Patch Notes
- BTS Music Pack is here! It comes with 12 new songs which are now available for purchase as additional content to the game.
- Menu visual overhaul with curved screen design.
- Added adjustable Note Jump Offset into Player Options.
- Added Adaptive SFX into Player Options.
- Added Hide note spawning effect into Player options.
- New lights.
- Arrow displaying directions (from which notes are coming in 90 degree levels) is now replaced with multiple arrows that may display multiple active directions at the same time.
- Player statistics pane temporarily removed.
- Various fixes and tweaks.
This pack features the following songs from popular Korean band BTS. All of these songs will be compatible with the multiplayer mode as well.
- Blood Sweat & Tears
- Boy With Luv (Feat. Halsey)
- Burning Up (FIRE)
- FAKE LOVE
- MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)
- Not Today
The music pack is currently available to purchase through Steam and should be live on the PlayStation Store as well. Each song will cost $1.29.