Cricket 19 Update 1.16 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Big Ant Studios has updated Cricket 19 today to version 1.16 implementing a number of bug fixes as mentioned in the full patch notes.
Cricket 19 was released last year and it is the latest game in the sports series that has been developed by Australian-based Big Ant Studios. It received a release for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Read More: Bloodborne 60 FPS Custom Patch Teased For PS4, Modder Suggests It Is Up To Sony
The new update appears to implement bug fixes related to various gameplay elements. In addition to improving stability, some of the fixes relate to balance adjustments.
You can have a look at the full Cricket 19 1.16 update patch notes below.
Cricket 19 Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Increased ability to execute advance shots against spinners.
- Added accessibility options to adjust field radar player colours.
- Added Trophy unlock for Bring the Paine in Career Mode.
- Added option for automatic appeals in difficulty settings.
- Added wicketkeeper edge appeal based on auto appeal setting.
- Balanced ratio of left and right handed bowlers within Career Mode.
- Balanced leg side shots.
- Balanced aggressive leg side shot effectiveness.
- Resolved incorrect count of overthrow runs when batsmen have not crossed.
- Resolved Strength and Weakness being same Skill.
- Resolved zero fielding rating given to Deep Forward Mid-Wicket Position.
- Resolved matches incorrectly called Drawn where a team has an Injured player.
- Resolved Bowling leg side to Left handed batters.
- Resolved ground end names not being correctly identified.
- Resolved Gotham Filter anomalies.
- Various Stability Improvements.
Read More: Sony Will Transition To a Single Account For All Major Services Ahead of the PS5 Launch
Cricket 19 can be purchased from PlayStation Store, Steam, Xbox Live Store, or Nintendo eShop for $49.99.