Motion Twin has released Dead Cells update 1.14 today bringing in a number of bug fixes. Here’s what you need to know about this update.
Dead Cells is an indie hit from developer Motion Twin. It is a roguelike Metroidvania game offering intense action, multiple weapons, and tough boss fights. The game launched for PC and Nintendo Switch first and was ported to other platforms later.
Motion Twin has recently launched the first DLC for Dead Cells, The Bad Seed. This DLC launched alongside a major update that introduced a couple of bugs to the game as well. These bugs are patched now with the update today.
Read More: Games With Gold March 2020 Includes Several Sequels
Dead Cells Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- DLC Fix : The Gardener dropping infinite keys and blueprints
- Fix : Blowgunner error
- Fix : Ninja skin had messed colors
- Fix : custom mode crashes
- DLC Change : Change dlc doors generation
- Fix : game sometimes crashed while loading save file
- UI : Removed modal window explaning the old save will not be accessible once upgraded to new game version.
- DLC : glow lamps and transitions level rework
- DLC : Make mushroom bois rollage when launched
- DLC : After teleport, friendly Hardy will follow the hero
- Fix : ShareComboWeapon
- DLC Fix : using Grenade on Mama tick does not lock hero anymore
- Fix : Smoke bomb damages should not be melee
- Fix : Carnivorous plant improvements
- Improvements : Blowgunner AI has been improved
- Fix : Fugitives hovering above ground
Read More: Fortnite Update 2.58 Is Available To Download Now, Get The Details Here
Dead Cells update 1.14 fixes a number of issues are listed above. It should be available to download on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.