Demon’s Souls PS5 Boxart Looks Fantastic, New Screenshots Released
Demon’s Souls will be out exclusively for the PS5. Amazon has updated the product page to list the official box art in addition to some new screenshots.
Demon’s Souls was revealed during the PlayStation 5 reveal event. It is in development at Bluepoint Games and will launch for the PS5. It still doesn’t have an official release date.
Amazon has updated the product page for the game to list an official box art and two new screenshots. Have a look at them below.
Here’s a description of the game taken from the Amazon product page.
- Experience the original brutal challenge, completely remade from the ground up. All presented in stunning visual quality with enhanced performance, this is the world of Boletaria as you have never seen it before.
- Venture to the northern kingdom of Boletaria – a once prosperous land of knights, now beset with unspeakable creatures and ravenous demons. Meet strange characters, unhinged and twisted by the world around them, and unravel the unsettling story of Demon’s Souls.
- Perfect and hone your skills in combat – know when to push forward and when to bide your time, as with each missed swing and careless mistake, you risk losing the very souls you’ve worked so hard to collect. The rewards for slaying the strongest foes are immense though, and death does not mean the end – it’s just another state of being.
- With online invasions adding to the danger of your quest. Or play cooperatively by summoning allies to aid in your fight against the demons.
- Active PS Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.
Demon’s Souls will be released exclusively for the PlayStation 5. It is currently in development at Bluepoint Games. The game has been rated in Korea which has led to the speculation that it might be one of the launch titles for the PS5 along with Marvel’s SpiderMan: Miles Morales.