Destiny 2 Update 2.02 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Destiny 2 has been updated to version 2.02 by Bungie bringing in support for next-generation console and more as mentioned in the patch notes.
Bungie has updated Destiny 2 to a new version today ahead of the launch of Beyond Light expansion and before the release of the next-generation of consoles. There are also planning to major some major changes to the game with this update that will reportedly prepare it for the next-generation of consoles.
Bungie is removing many of the old content found in Destiny 2 and archiving it in a new kiosk in the Tower called Quest Archive. Another kiosk can be found next to the Vault called Monument to Lost Lights Exotic Archive. This will allow the players to acquire various Exotics and Legendary Pinnacle/Pursuit weapons.
Destiny 2 Update 2.02 Patch Notes 126.96.36.199
- Trials of Osiris
- Trials of Osiris Power level requirement increased to 1210.
- Added ADEPT weapons and weapon mods to Flawless chest rewards.
- Additional information here.
- Added physics blockers to some out-of-bounds areas on Altar of Flame.
- Added physics blockers to some out-of-bounds areas on Exodus Blue.
- Added physics blockers to some out-of-bounds areas on Cauldron.
- Login screens now have a dark background.
- Updated the full-screen menus to have a dark background style.
- Player waypoints now display Season Rank, HUD waypoints.
- Added toggle functionality to the character screen, allowing the player to make a choice between Light and Dark subclasses.
- Character screen visuals updated depending on player choice between Light and Dark.
- Changed selection from “Male” & “Female” to “Masculine” & “Feminine.”
- Guardian head and hair models have been replaced with improved versions.
- Several color swatches have been changed to better represent the applied color.
- Player’s previous head selections are still used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented online friends from showing up in the roster on Stadia for players with more than 100 friends.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented players from earning progress on bounties when joining an activity in progress.
- This most notably impacted Iron Banner bounties and could cause players to have their Artifact Power bonus enabled during Iron Banner matches.
- Traveler’s Chosen
- Reduced muzzle flash intensity.
- Point of the Stag
- Increased Point of the Stag’s Max Power Level to 1310.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some weapons from dealing precision damage to the Divinity cage (e.g. Eriana’s Vow).
- Hunter Dodge
- Increased Hunter’s Dodge cooldown by a few seconds.
- (E.g. Tier 4, old cooldown: 22 sec. New cooldown: 26 sec.)
- Anti-Champion Mods
- Anti-barrier rounds will now penetrate Taken Phalanx shields.
- All Anti-Champion mods have been shifted to armor, rather than taking a weapon mod slot.
- Orbs of Light have been changed to Orbs of Power as they can now be consumed by Light and Dark subclasses.
Destiny 2 Beyond Light will be out on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Xbox Series S|X, and PS5 on November 10.