Miles Morales Update 1.02 Improves Performance/HDR on PS4, Allows Changing Time of Day, More
Spider-Man: Miles Morales day one patch is roughly 10.6 GB on PS4 and will update the game to version 1.02. Here are its patch notes.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available from November 12 on PS4 and PS5. It will come with a day one patch that is roughly 10.6 GB on PS4. The minimum required file size for the game was confirmed to be roughly 50 GB so this patch could fit in within this file size.
As for the patch notes, we have managed to take them from the changelog which is accessible on the PS4. Here are the details of Spider-Man: Miles Morales 1.02 update as seen in the patch notes below.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Added localized VO, general fixes, and polish.
- Added option to change time of day during post-game
- Added rewards for completing benchmarks (Photo Mode stickers)
- Added supported localized VO
- Added option to transfer save from PS4 console to PS5 console
Photo Mode Updates
- Added selfie poses
- Added depth of field slider
- Added light distance
- Added customizable button remapping
- Added mono audio selection
General Fixes & Polish
- Improved stability
- Performance improvements on PS4 console
- HDR improvements
- Subtitle and localization text fixes
- Various additional fixes
There are a lot of important fixes included in this update as seen with the patch notes. The improved performance and HDR should be applicable for the launch version while reviewers played an early copy of the game. There are additions made to the Photo Mode adding new selfie poses and more. Finally, there is the ability to transfer save data from PS4 to PS5. Insomniac has confirmed a similar update for the Remastered version.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available on November 12 for PS4 and PS5. The game was developed by Insomniac Games and will be published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.