Diablo 3 Update 1.35 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Diablo 3 has been updated to version 1.35 on PS4 implementing a major number of fixes and starting Season 22 as mentioned in the patch notes.
This new update brings Season 22, which will be live on all platforms beginning November 20. Here are some of the details on this new season shared by Activision Blizzard.
Nephalem, do you feel it? All around, the shadows of the past linger, waiting for an opportunity to channel their power once more and aid you against the minions of hell. Will you stand up to the challenge and accept the aid of these erstwhile spirits? The Shades of the Nephalem await….
During Season 22, activating a Shrine or Pylon will spawn in a shadow clone of your class. The clone’s power will scale with your character and will last for one minute or until death.
Diablo 3 official update version is 2.6.10 on all platforms. In addition to offering changes for Season 22, there are numerous bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes below.
Diablo 3 Update 1.35 Patch Notes 2.6.10
Bug Fixes and Misc Updates
- Updated game client to allow in-game entry of passwords longer than 16 characters.
- Fixed an issue with PC Win32 (32-bit) and macOS clients crashing.
- Fixed Wizardspike to more properly proc Frozen Orb.
- Simulacrums casting Grim Scythe with Haunted Visions no longer gain double benefit from Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
- Blessed Hammer will now destroy itself after hitting 63 targets.
- Fixed legacy items stacking with the new items: Gundo Gear, Blade of the Tribes, Scrimshaw, Belt of the Trove, Mortal Drama, Winter Flurry, Wizardspike, Etched Sigil, and Fragment of Destiny.
- Fixed Necromancer’s pets doing extra damage to cursed enemies from a bug caused by the original fix for Haunted Visions + Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
- Fixed an issue with Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang not properly applying the correct bonuses to pets.
Diablo 3 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.