Fast and Furious Crossroads update 1.04 has been released by Bandai Namco. It is a minor update with a small size. Here are the patch notes.
The game launched without any pre-release marketing buzz and was released in August without any pre-release reviews for it. Just like Project Cars 3, this was developed by Slightly Mad Studios and beyond the developer, both games also shared a similarity by offering huge day one updates.
Fast and Furious Crossroads was a licensed game based on the Fast and Furious franchises. The actors from the movie were lending their voices for the video game, making it a spin-off from the movie. Despite this, it hasn’t turned out all that great as per the critic reviews.
The latest update that has been released for the game is slightly over 100 MB. The major change that has been mentioned in the official patch notes is that it adds analytics for the game, which could mean the developers are tracking the progress of every player now.
Here is a description of the game taken from the Microsoft Store.
Caught up in a dangerous world of organized crime, three small-time garage owners find themselves at a crossroads. In a quest for vengeance, their destinies collide with a cast of familiar faces who share the same adversary.
- Rev-up for an official new chapter in the Fast & Furious saga as Dom, Letty and Roman return to put YOU at the center of the story.
- Speed through thrilling blockbuster action across the globe in cars taken from the movies, all curated by Dennis McCarthy, the official Fast & Furious car coordinator.
- Experience intense cinematic heists and deploy new and familiar gadgets from the movies.
- Play online with friends for 3-faction, team-based “cops vs. villains vs. heroes” vehicular action.
- Level up to unlock cars, paint, wraps, sprays, plates, gadgets, and more.
Fast and Furious Crossroads is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.