Final Fantasy 15 Has Exclusive New Content For Google Stadia
Final Fantasy 15 is available now for Google Stadia and Square Enix has confirmed all the extra content for Stadia including new features.
Google Stadia had an initial launch lineup of 12 games that was bumped to 22 after Microsoft revealed its launch lineup for Project xCloud, which is a competitive service to Google Stadia.
Final Fantasy 15 is one of the 22 games that are available to play on Google Stadia at launch and it is not just a port but offers some additional features which are not available on any other version of the game.
In addition to offering all of the post-launch downloadable content in the Google Stadia version of Final Fantasy 15, Square Enix has added something new to the game as well. This is a collection of four new challenges that can be played in the game and seen in the launch trailer for Google Stadia version.
- FINAL FANTASY XV (same contents as ROYAL EDITION) main game
- FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL PACK DLC
- FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE GLADIOLUS
- FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO
- FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS
- FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE ARDYN
- FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES *Matching will only be among Stadia users
- FINAL FANTASY XV BOOSTER PACK+
- FINAL FANTASY XV HOLIDAY PACK+ *”Carnival Passport” will not be included with “FINAL FANTASY XV HOLIDAY PACK+”
- Minigame collection “Crazy Challenge” (New feature for Stadia Version)
The following four minigames are confirmed to be a part of this “Crazy Challenge” feature.
- Challenge Rally
- Expert Duel
- Endless Magitek Armor
- Magna Flight
It is unclear whether Square Enix has any plan to release this new feature for other console or PC version of the game. The last update adding new content to Final Fantasy 15 was for Episode Ardyn DLC early in March this year.