Fortnite Servers Are Suffering Issues While Save The World Taken Offline Due To A Mega Glitch
Today is not going to register as a good day for Epic Games as Fortnite servers are having some serious problems after a new update was deployed today.
Epic Games has acknowledged the issues faced by Fortnite Battle Royale in a new update shared on the subreddit. They said that they are looking into resolving these issues but they didn’t give any estimate on when it will be resolved.
There is a list of issues that are currently being faced by players on the Fortnite Battle Royale servers. It was compiled by fans so if you are experiencing any of the issues listed below, it is best to way until Epic Games releases a fix for them.
- Stuck in loading screen ( FIX: The only fix I found was changing your server to AUTO and you can get to the starting island.)
- No health bar showing for teammates.
- Doesn’t show numbers when farming mats.
- Highly unresponsive game (switching weapons, opening chests, firing, pickaxing, building, editing, everything is with delay).
- High download loss.
- Going under the map in certain places.
- Quad crasher still does damage when landing properly.
- You can see players falling out of the bus in front of you, instead of behind.
- Glitch where people break everything just by walking into it.
The bug doesn’t appear to limit to a single region but is all over the place. There is even a major game crashing bug present in the new Frostnite event available in Fortnite: Save The World. This one is brutal as it can lead to the user’s hard drive getting completely wiped out. Epic has taken Fortnite: Save The World offline in order to fix this issue.
Fortnite has two gameplay modes, Save The World and Battle Royale. Epic Games recently added another new Creation mode. While two of these are free-to-play, Save The World requires you to pay for early access while it will also go free-to-play in 2019. Fortnite Battle Royale is currently undergoing its seventh season.