Genshin Impact: Uninvited Guests Guide
The Chalk Prince and the Dragon is a currently ongoing event in Genshin Impact, during which players can complete a number of different story quests and challenges. This new episode in the Genshin Impact saga also takes place in the newly released region of Dragonspine, which was introduced during the version 1.2 update.
During Act 4 of this Event, you can access the Genshin Impact Uninvited Guests quest.
To unlock it, you will first need to have finished Act 3 of the event and completed the previous quest Raiders Amidst Snow Mist. You will also need to have reached at least Adventure Rank 20.
Genshin Impact Uninvited Guests Walkthrough
1. Look For Albedo: Follow the objective marker to locate Albedo’s campsite.
2. Head To The Monster Habitat To Test The Sword: Go to the north of the Entombed City Outskirts and find the Cryo Slimes the monster habitat.
3. Defeat The Surrounding Opponents: Defeat all of the Cryo Slimes.
4. Follow Sucrose To The Adventurer Camp: Follow Sucrose to another marker not too far from where you currently are.
5. Defeat The Fatui Who Have Come To Take The Sword: Kill all four of the Fatui enemies that spawn here.
6. Speak To Albedo: Go back and speak to the NPC Albedo again.
7. Defeat The Cryo Regisvine: Face off against, and defeat the new Cryo Regisvine Boss.
8. Speak To Albedo: Talk to Albedo one last time.
Recommended Party Build
Because Dragonspine is a location that features snow and the Cryo element front and center, it is recommended that you bring along as many Pyro characters as you can when exploring this new region.
There are currently six different Pyro characters in the game:
Bringing along more than one Pyro character will also ensure that you receive the ‘Fervent Flames’ Elemental Resonance, which increases your Attack by 25% and lets you be affected by Cryo effects for 40% less time.
This concludes our guide on the Genshin Impact Uninvited Guests quest.
Twisted Voxel would love to have your support if you enjoy our content. You can help us by subscribing to our channel on YouTube, following us on Twitter, and liking our page on Facebook.