Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island Expansion Gets New Details and Trailer
Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island expansion has been detailed with a lot of new information. Get to know more about this upcoming DLC.
Iki Island is going to be a major expansion for Ghost of Tsushima. It will be a part of the Director’s Cut for the game, but it can also be purchased as an upgrade. You will be set back $19.99 if you buy it for PS4, and $29.99 if you want to get the PS5 version as well.
The file size of this new expansion is around 60 GB, so as a Director’s Cut, it is smaller than Death Stranding. It still packs a lot of content though so make no mistake.
Here is a summary of the new details that were shared for the Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island expansion by Sony.
- Iki Island will feature new enemies like “pirates and smugglers, mad monks and haunted caves”
- There will be “new legends to hear, and new techniques to learn”
- There will be a strong focus on stories from Jin Sakai’s personal struggles to the inhabitants of the Iki Island
- Jin will have to take the control of Iki from a mysterious Mongol tribe
- There are new animals to pet in the Iki Island expansion like cats and more
Here’s a look at the trailer that shows the various story scenes and new additions to Ghost of Tsushima Iki Isand.
Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island expansion sounds like it will offer a lot more to fans of the game. While the developers haven’t given an estimate on how long it will take to beat it, the details shared so far make it appear like a lengthy adventure that can take 10-12 hours easily. We will only know once the game is out to get the exact playtime.
Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island expansion is part of the Director’s Cut which will be available on PS4 and PS5.