Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Immortals Fenyx Rising was updated to version 1.10 today ahead of the launch of the new DLC. The patch notes can be seen below.
As we have reported earlier, the game will get a new DLC called A New God. this will be available n January 21st as it was leaked through the official Nintendo eShop.
Ubisoft has deployed a new patch today ahead of the launch of the DLC to implement some fixes while adding support for the DLC.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.