Marvel’s Avengers has been updated to version 1.13 by Square Enix. This patch is available now for all platforms. Here are complete the patch notes.
Square Enix has confirmed that a new update is out today for Marvel’s Avengers that will implement various bug fixes. The official update version for this patch is 1.3.4 and it is available on all platforms aside from Google Stadia. The release date for the Stadia patch will be shared later.
Read More: Ghostrunner Is Unplayable On PS4 Pro, Has Major Visual and Frame Rate Issues
Square Enix is already working on patch 1.3.5 and will release it in the near future. In the meanwhile, have a look at the complete Marvel’s Avengers 1.13 update patch notes below.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Reassemble Campaign and Avenger’s Initiative
- Multiple crash issues resolved
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes go out of world in Condition Green
- Fixed a rare issue with Abomination becoming unresponsive in Gathering of Evil mission
Multiplayer & Match Making
- Various matchmaking and invite improvements
- Removed Power Level difference indicator during matchmaking to remove confusion regarding Mission Power and prepare for improvements to power display
- Resolved a rare issue where using Quick Match as Any Hero could break up an existing Strike Team
- Fixed instance of HUD indicator not showing that an enemy is attempting to hack a terminal in Tachyon Rift: Breakout mission
- Made Tachyon Orbs easier to see when indoors
- Fixed an issue in Tachyon Rift: Breakout where players would not be reloaded to the proper location when reloading checkpoint
- Fixed mission selection issues that sometimes occurred when players would join or leave the Strike Team while in the War Table UI
- Fixed an issue that prevented joining via invites from players who weren’t added as a friend
- The Quick Match button is now visible within the War Table whenever multiplayer is allowed, regardless of matchmaking preference
- Addressed issues with missing or excess Skill Points
- Improved offscreen projectile attack indicators
- Fixed an issue where Black Widow would sometimes not gain intrinsic while performing takedowns
- Fixed some instances of enemies not spawning
- Improved transition between hover and flight when Iron Man is attacked
- Fixed rare instance of Captain America going out of world when using Shield Dive
Gear, Challenge & Rewards
- Fixed an issue with some Hulk outfit textures
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thor’s Challenge Card nameplate from properly unlocking
Read More: Fortnite Update 2.91 Is Out, Here Are The Patch Notes
Marvel’s Avengers is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Google Stadia.